Restorative dentistry helps to replace and revitalize teeth that suffer from dental decay, infection and breakage. Advances in dentistry technology have increased the lifespan of many dental restorations, which allows patients to regain the appearance and functionality of their teeth without frequent repairs or replacements.
There are more options than ever for restoring a tooth back to its original form, appearance and function. Our dentists will fully discuss all of the available options with you and choose the one that fits your needs and preferences. Most of all, we are committed to providing you with a comfortable and non-invasive solution.
Gulfshore Dental offers the following restorative services:
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Fixed Bridges
- Root Canal Treatment
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
Restoration dentistry offers many benefits, including:
- Enhancing your smile
- Filling in spaces between teeth
- Preventing future tooth loss
- Relieving pain within your mouth and jaw
- Repairing damage caused by tooth decay
- Replacing a missing tooth or missing teeth
- Replacing and updating old dental treatments that have lost their function or attractiveness
- Restoring regular eating and chewing capabilities
Schedule your appointment today with Dr. Patel. For over fifteen years, he has delivered individualized services to families from Fort Myers to LaBelle, and throughout Southwest Florida.