David Luo D.D.S.
- Excels is diagnostic and preventative dental care
- All phases of restorative dentistry including complex crown and bridge procedures
- Endodontics including molars
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Implants including placement
- Removable prosthodontics
- Non-surgical and surgical extractions
New Yorker Dental Care, New York, NY, 1991-2017
Chief Clinical Dentist and Corporation Owner
- Responsible for all aspects of practice management with oversight of 6000 patient visits/year.
- Supervise associate dentists, in-office lab technician, hygienists, dental assistants, billing and reception staff.
- Fully computerized patient record and billing.
- Full time practicing senior dentist.
Canal Dental Care, New York, NY, 1988-1991
- Full time clinical general dentist in a busy urban setting, treating patients of all age ranges.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – State University of New York at Buffalo – 1988
- Bachelor of Science – Syracuse University – 1984
- Biomedical Engineering
- Academy of General Dentistry – 1996-Present
- Peninsula Hospital Continuing Education Group – 1996-Present
- Active Dental Licensure in New York and Florida
- Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Volunteer for Happy Tails Animal Rescue, Paramus, NJ-fundraising committee – 1999-Present